Your support enables us to provide the rich and robust range of classes, lectures, and events we offer regularly each year. As a non-profit organization, we rely on our generous benefactors in order to advance our educational mission, keeping this time-honored tradition alive. We need you and appreciate you very much.
Here is where your sponsorship dollars go:
• Our New Heights program, an education initiative entering its eighth year, that introduces young local students to architecture and classical design.
• Lectures by esteemed colleagues, experts and practitioners. Even during COVID19, we continue with live, online programs. Click on our calendar to see what we’ve been up to and what’s in store. Most lectures are live and recorded, then are redistributed nationwide through our international network of professionals within our field.
• Instruction for studio and online classes about theory and practice for topics including drawing, the Classical Orders, moldings, watercolor, and field sketching, to name a few.
• Organizational costs associated with spearheading our community’s promotion and preserving the practice, understanding and appreciation of classical design.
“If the focus of your business/passion is luxury residential building in Southern California, there is no better group to be involved with than ICAA SoCal. When I was introduced to the ICAA, I quickly realized I had found a caring community consisting of all of the best architects, interior designers, and builders whose practices involve work in the luxury residential construction market in this region. I originally became a sponsor in order to find professional networking opportunities. However, as I got more involved with the group, eventually serving on its Board of Directors, my focus shifted to the opportunity the group gave me to serve the community that I am so passionate about.”
– Shawn Nelson, Shawn Nelson Builders
“I have always respected the work of ICAA SoCal and have been a sponsor for many years. It’s been a great way to connect with many highly talented professionals in our field that are dedicated to advancing the practice and appreciation of classical architecture and art through educational lectures and programs. The work that the ICAA SoCal is doing in preserving and promoting the values of classical design and tradition is an invaluable contribution to our community. I am honored to be part of it.”
– Brian Pinkett, AIA, Partner, Landry Design Group
For more information on becoming a valued sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your consideration!
ICAA Southern California
Thank you to the Sponsors of our upcoming 8th Annual Legacy Awards in 2023.
Landry Design Group
Shawn Nelson Builders
Richard Holz, Inc.
For more information on becoming a valued sponsor, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration!